- Terms of Service
Thank you for using GrilledChili (by GrilledChili, Inc.) These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access and use of GrilledChili Apps (the “Customer App” and the “Merchant App”) and website www.grilledchili.com (the “Site”) and any related mobile or software applications that constitute the “GrilledChili Platform”, including but not limited to delivery of information via website and apps whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms (collectively, the “Services”).
These Terms are effective for all existing and future GrilledChili users, including but not limited to users having access to ‘food merchant business pages’ to manage their business listings.
Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing or using the GrilledChili Platform, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with GrilledChili, Inc. and/or its affiliates (hereinafter collectively referred to as “GrilledChili”). You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the GrilledChili Platform is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable or inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept the Terms by:
- Clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where it is made available to you by GrilledChili in the user interface for any particular Service; or
- Actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that GrilledChili will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
“User” or “You” or “Your” refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of, but not limited to, transacting, sharing, displaying, or uploading information or current location or views or pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services including but not limited to a user having access to ‘merchant business pages’ to manage their business listings or otherwise. A user is, but not limited to, a merchant and/or a customer who accesses or uses GrilledChili Services.
“Content” will include (but is not limited to) reviews, images, photos, audio, video, location data, nearby places, and all other forms of information or data. “Your content” or “User Content” means content that you upload, share or transmit to, through or in connection with the Services, such as likes, ratings, reviews, images, photos, messages, profile information, and any other materials that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. “GrilledChili Content” means content that GrilledChili creates and make available in connection with the Services including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate ratings, reports and other usage-related data in connection with activities associated with your account and all other elements and components of the Services excluding Your Content and Third Party Content. “Third Party Content” means content that comes from parties other than GrilledChili or its users and is available on the Services.
“Merchant” means any individual or business selling food, listed on GrilledChili Apps and any related mobile, website or software applications of GrilledChili.
III. Eligibility to use the services
- You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
- Compliance with Laws. You are in compliance with all laws and regulations in the country in which you live when you access and use the Services. You agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third party(ies).
- Changes to the terms
GrilledChili may vary or amend or change or update these Terms, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. You shall be responsible for checking these Terms from time to time and ensure continued compliance with these Terms. Your use of GrilledChili Platform after any such amendment or change in the Terms shall be deemed as your express acceptance to such amended/changed terms and you also agree to be bound by such changed/amended Terms.
- Translation of the terms
GrilledChili may provide a translation of the English version of the Terms into other languages. You understand and agree that any translation of the Terms into other languages is only for your convenience and that the English version shall govern the terms of your relationship with GrilledChili. Furthermore, if there are any inconsistencies between the English version of the Terms and its translated version, the English version of the Terms shall prevail over others.
- Provision of the services being offered by GrilledChili
- GrilledChili is constantly evolving in order to provide the best possible experience and information to its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which GrilledChili provides, may require effecting certain changes in it, therefore, GrilledChili reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its contents, products and services contained on the site without any prior notice.
- We, the software, or the software application store that makes the software available for download may include functionality to automatically check for updates or upgrades to the software. Unless your device, its settings, or computer software does not permit transmission or use of upgrades or updates, you agree that we, or the applicable software or software application store, may provide notice to you of the availability of such upgrades or updates and automatically push such upgrade or update to your device or computer from time-to-time. You may be required to install certain upgrades or updates to the software in order to continue to access or use the Services, or portions thereof (including upgrades or updates designed to correct issues with the Services). Any updates or upgrades provided to you by us under the Terms shall be considered part of the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that if GrilledChili disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content, which is contained in your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that while GrilledChili may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services, GrilledChili may set such fixed upper limits at any time, at GrilledChili’s discretion.
- By using GrilledChili’s Services you agree to the following disclaimers:
- GrilledChili disclaims any liability for any information that may have been misrepresented by the Merchant by intention or error, or become outdated since the last time the particular piece of information was updated. GrilledChili reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the content on these Services at any time without prior notice. GrilledChili does not guarantee quality of the Goods, the prices listed in menus or the availability of all menu items at any merchant. Unless stated otherwise, all pictures and information contained on these Services are believed to be owned by or licensed to GrilledChili. Please email a takedown request (by using the “Contact Us” link on the home page) to the webmaster if you are the copyright owner of any Content on these Services and you think the use of the above material violates Your copyright in any way. Please indicate the exact URL of the webpage in your request. All images shown here have been digitized by GrilledChili. No other party is authorized to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without the prior written permission of GrilledChili.
- Any certification, licenses or permits (“Certification”) or information in regard to such Certification that may be displayed on the Merchant’s listing page on the Platform is for informational purposes only. Such Certification is displayed by GrilledChili on an ‘as available’ basis that is provided to GrilledChili by the Merchant partner(s). GrilledChili does not make any warranties about the validity, authenticity, reliability and accuracy of such Certification or any information displayed in this regard. Any reliance by a user upon the Certification or information thereto shall be strictly at such user’s own risk and GrilledChili in no manner shall assume any liability whatsoever for any losses or damages in connection with the use of this information or for any inaccuracy, invalidity or discrepancy in the Certification or non-compliance of any applicable local laws or regulations by the Merchant partner.
- GrilledChili reserves the right to charge subscription and/or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of the GrilledChili Platform anytime in future.
- GrilledChili may from time to time introduce referral and/or incentive based programs for its users (Program). These Program(s) maybe governed by their respective terms and conditions. By participating in the Program, Users are bound by the Program terms and conditions as well as the GrilledChili Platform terms. Further, GrilledChili reserves the right to terminate / suspend the User’s account and/or credits / points earned and/or participation of the User in the Program if GrilledChili determines in its sole discretion that the User has violated the rules of the Program and/or has been involved in activities that are in contravention of the Program terms and/or GrilledChili Platform terms or has engaged in activities which are fraudulent / unlawful in nature. Furthermore, GrilledChili reserves the right to modify, cancel and discontinue its Program without notice to the User.
VII. Use of services by you or user
GrilledChili User Account Including ‘Your Business Listing’ Access
You may also be able to register to use the Services by logging into your account with your credentials from certain third party social networking sites (e.g., Facebook). You confirm that you are the owner of any such social media account and that you are entitled to disclose your social media login information to us. You authorize us to collect your authentication information, and other information that may be available on or through your social media account consistent with your applicable settings and instructions.
In creating an account, you represent that all information provided to us is true, accurate and correct, and that you will update your information as and when necessary in order to keep it accurate. If you are creating an account, then you represent to us that you are the owner or authorized agent of such business. You may not impersonate someone else, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, create multiple accounts or business listings except as otherwise authorized by us, or provide or use false information to obtain access to a business’s listing on the Services that you are not legally entitled to claim. You acknowledge that any false business listing may cause GrilledChili or third parties to incur substantial economic damages and losses for which you may be held liable and accountable.
You are also responsible for all activities that occur in your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account in order to enable us to take necessary corrective action. You also agree that you will not allow any third party to use your GrilledChili account for any purpose and that you will be liable for such unauthorized access.
By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with GrilledChili Platform or Services. For example, the merchant may send you, the customer, messages about the status of your order or you, the merchant, might receive comments from other Users. Messages can be in any form such as push-notification, texts, emails and phone calls.
You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
You agree to use the data owned by GrilledChili (as available on the Services or through any other means like API etc.) only for personal use/purposes and not for any commercial use (other than in accordance with ‘Claim Your Business Listing’ access) unless agreed to by/with GrilledChili in writing.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than the interface provided by GrilledChili, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so, by way of a separate agreement with GrilledChili. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services). You shall not delete or revise any material or information posted by any other User(s), shall not engage in spamming, including but not limited to any form of emailing, posting or messaging that is unsolicited.
Ownership of GrilledChili Content and Proprietary Rights
We are the sole and exclusive copyright owners of the Services and our Content. We also exclusively own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (the “IP Rights”) associated with the Services and GrilledChili Content, which may be protected by copyright, patent, trademark and other applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws. You acknowledge that the Services contain original works and have been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by us and others through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property of us and such others. You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by GrilledChili and that you shall not disclose such information without GrilledChili’s prior written consent.
You agree to protect GrilledChili’s proprietary rights and the proprietary rights of all others having rights in the Services during and after the term of this agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by us or our suppliers and licensors of content or otherwise to protect their and others’ contractual, statutory, and common law rights in the Services. You acknowledge and agree that GrilledChili (or GrilledChili’s licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any IP Rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by GrilledChili and that you shall not disclose such information without GrilledChili’s prior written consent. Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with GrilledChili, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of GrilledChili’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of GrilledChili; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or source identifier, including but not limited to, the size, color, location or style of any proprietary mark(s). Any infringement shall lead to appropriate legal proceedings against you at appropriate forum for seeking all available/possible remedies under applicable laws of the country of violation. You cannot modify, reproduce, publicly display or exploit in any form or manner whatsoever any of the GrilledChili’s Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by GrilledChili.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Services will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us. You agree to immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any claim that the Services infringe upon any copyright trademark, or other contractual, intellectual, statutory, or common law rights by following the instructions contained below in section XVI.
Your License to GrilledChili Content
We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access and use the Services only as expressly permitted in these Terms. You shall not use the Services for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms. You may use information made available through the Services solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, broadcast, translate, reproduce, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, sell, promote, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or allow others to exploit any of GrilledChili Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as otherwise expressly granted to you in writing, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license to the Services, GrilledChili Content or our IP Rights.
Any violation by you of the license provisions contained in this Section may result in the immediate termination of your right to use the Services, as well as potential liability for copyright and other IP Rights infringement depending on the circumstances.
GrilledChili License to Your or User Content
By submitting Your Content you hereby irrevocably grant GrilledChili a perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, assignable, sub-licensable and transferable license and right to use Your Content and all IP Rights therein for any purpose including API partnerships with third parties and in any media existing now or in future. By “use” we mean use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, analyze, promote, commercialize, create derivative works, and in the case of third party services, allow their users and others to do the same. You grant us the right to use the name or username that you submit in connection with Your Content. You irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content brought against GrilledChili or its Users, any third party services and their users.
Representations Regarding Your or User Content
You are responsible for Your Content. You represent and warrant that you are the sole author of, own, or otherwise control all of the rights of Your Content or have been granted explicit permission from the rights holder to submit Your Content; Your Content was not copied from or based in whole or in part on any other content, work, or website; Your Content was not submitted via the use of any automated process such as a script bot; use of Your Content by us, third party services, and our and any third party users will not violate or infringe any rights of yours or any third party; Your Content is truthful and accurate; and Your Content does not violate the Guidelines and Policies or any applicable laws. If Your Content is a review, you represent and warrant that you are the sole author of that review; the review reflects an actual dining experience that you had; you were not paid or otherwise remunerated in connection with your authoring or posting of the review; and you had no financial, competitive, or other personal incentive to author or post a review that was not a fair expression of your honest opinion.
You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. While we reserve the right to remove Content, we do not control actions or Content posted by our users and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Content. You acknowledge and agree that Content posted by users and any and all liability arising from such Content is the sole responsibility of the user who posted the content, and not GrilledChili.
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove, block, or disable access to any Content that we, for any reason or no reason, consider to be objectionable, in violation of the Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services or our users in our sole discretion. Subject to the requirements of applicable law, we are not obligated to return any of Your Content to you under any circumstances. Further, the Merchant reserves the right to delete any images and pictures forming part of User Content, from such Merchant’s listing page at its sole discretion.
Third Party Content and Links
Third party content, including content posted by our users, does not reflect our views or that of our parent, subsidiary, affiliate companies, branches, employees, officers, directors, or shareholders. In addition, none of the content available through the Services is endorsed or certified by the providers or licensors of such third party content. We assume no responsibility or liability for any of Your Content or any third party content. You further acknowledge and agree that GrilledChili is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any liability for any offensive, defamatory, illegal, invasive, unfair, or infringing content provided by third parties.
User reviews or ratings for Merchants do not reflect the opinion of GrilledChili. GrilledChili receives multiple reviews or ratings for Merchants by users, which reflect the opinions of the Users. It is pertinent to state that each and every review posted on GrilledChili is the personal opinion of the user/reviewer only. GrilledChili is a neutral platform, which solely provides a means of communication between users/reviewers including users or merchant owners/representatives with access to merchant business page. The advertisements published on the GrilledChili Platform are independent of the reviews received by such advertisers. We are a neutral platform and we don’t arbitrate disputes, however in case if someone writes a review that the merchant does not consider to be true, the best option for the merchant representative would be to contact the reviewer or post a public response in order to clear up any misunderstandings. If the Merchant believes that any particular user’s review violates any of the GrilledChili’ policies, the merchant may write to us at support@GrilledChili.com and bring such violation to our attention. GrilledChili may remove the review in its sole discretion if review is in violation of the Terms, or content guidelines and policies or otherwise harmful to the Services
You represent that you have read, understood and agreed to our Guidelines and Polices related to Content
- Restrictions on use
Without limiting the generality of these Terms, in using the Services, you specifically agree not to post or transmit any content (including review) or engage in any activity that, in our sole discretion:
- Violate our Guidelines and Polices;
- Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, hateful or otherwise objectionable, invasive of another’s privacy, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling;
- Constitutes an inauthentic or knowingly erroneous review, or does not address the goods and services, atmosphere, or other attributes of the business you are reviewing.
- Contains material that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of the Services;
- Violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Accuses others of illegal activity, or describes physical confrontations;
- Alleges any matter related to health code violations requiring healthcare department reporting. Refer to our Guidelines and Policies for more details about health code violations.
- Is illegal, or violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation (for example, by disclosing or trading on inside information in violation of securities law);
- Attempts to impersonate another person or entity;
- Disguises or attempts to disguise the origin of Your Content, including but not limited to by: (i) submitting Your Content under a false name or false pretenses; or (ii) disguising or attempting to disguise the IP address from which Your Content is submitted;
- Constitutes a form of deceptive advertisement or causes, or is a result of, a conflict of interest;
- Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, postings or reviews submitted or removed in exchange for payment, postings or reviews submitted or removed by or at the request of the business being reviewed, or other advertising materials;
- Asserts or implies that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by us;
- Contains material that is not in English or, in the case of products or services provided in foreign languages, the language relevant to such products or services;
- Falsely states, misrepresents, or conceals your affiliation with another person or entity;
- Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
- Distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment;
- Interferes with, disrupts, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
- “Hacks” or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, records of another user, or those of anyone else;
- Violates any contract or fiduciary relationship (for example, by disclosing proprietary or confidential information of your employer or client in breach of any employment, consulting, or non-disclosure agreement);
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, disassembles or otherwise attempts to derive source code from the Services;
- Removes, circumvents, disables, damages or otherwise interferes with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Services;
- Violates the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services, if any, or bypasses or circumvents other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
- Collects, accesses, or stores personal information about other users of the Services;
- Is posted by a bot;
- Harms minors in any way;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of the country of use, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Services or Our Content; or
- Attempts to do any of the foregoing.
You acknowledge that GrilledChili has no obligation to monitor your – or anyone else’s – access to or use of the Services for violations of the Terms, or to review or edit any content. However, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating and improving the Services (including but not limited for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes), to ensure your compliance with the Terms and to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of legal process, a court, consent decree, administrative agency or other governmental body
You hereby agree and assure GrilledChili that the GrilledChili Platform/Services shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Central, Federal State or local government or international law(s). You shall not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam mail, chain letters or any other form of solicitation, encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of these Terms or to make any representation or warranty on behalf of GrilledChili in any form or manner whatsoever.
- User feedback
If you share or send any ideas, suggestions, changes or documents regarding GrilledChili’s existing business (“Feedback”), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential, secretive or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) GrilledChili is under no obligation of confidentiality with respect to such Feedback, and shall be free to use the Feedback on an unrestricted basis (iii) GrilledChili may have already received similar Feedback from some other user or it may be under consideration or in development, and (iv) By providing the Feedback, you grant us a binding, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, global license to use, modify, develop, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, against GrilledChili and its users any claims/assertions, whatsoever of any nature, with regard to such Feedback.
Please provide only specific Feedback on GrilledChili’s existing products or marketing strategies; do not include any ideas that GrilledChili’s policy will not permit it to accept or consider.
Notwithstanding the abovementioned clause, GrilledChili or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works (“Submissions”) in any form to GrilledChili or any of its employees. The purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when GrilledChili’s products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to GrilledChili. If, despite our request to not send us your ideas, you still submit them, then regardless of what your letter says, the following terms shall apply to your Submissions.
Terms of Idea Submission
You agree that: (1) your Submissions and their Contents will automatically become the property of GrilledChili, without any compensation to you; (2) GrilledChili may use or redistribute the Submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way; (3) there is no obligation for GrilledChili to review the Submission; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any Submissions confidential.
Some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by GrilledChili on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you. In consideration for GrilledChili granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that GrilledChili may place such advertising on the Services.
Part of the site may contain advertising information or promotional material or other material submitted to GrilledChili by third parties or Users. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the GrilledChili Platform or mobile apps complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than GrilledChili found on or through the GrilledChili Platform and or mobile apps, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, shall be solely between you and such advertiser. GrilledChili will not be responsible or liable for any error or omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such other advertiser(s) on the GrilledChili Platform and mobile application.
XIII. Additional Terms and Conditions for Users using the various services offered by GrilledChili:
- ONLINE FOOD ORDERING:
Terms and Conditions for the Merchant:
- It is the sole responsibility of participating merchant (“Merchant”) to honor an order that it accepted, as GrilledChili is only a conduit between the customer and the Merchant and shall not be liable for any acts or omissions on part of the Merchant including deficiency in service, wrong order, quality of food, time taken to prepare, etc.
- The customer is responsible to go to the Merchant and pickup the order at the pickup-time indicated at the time of placing the order. The Merchant will not hold GrilledChili liable in any way if the customer is late to pickup the order or does not show up to pickup the order. The Merchant will not hold GrilledChili liable in any way if the customer does not pay for the order in full or pays only partially for the order.
- For the users in India, it is hereby clarified by GrilledChili that the liability of any violation of the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 and applicable rules and regulations made thereunder shall solely rest with the sellers/brand owners, vendors, merchants, importers or manufacturers of the food products or any pre-packed goods accordingly. For the purpose of clarity pre-packed goods shall mean the food and beverages items which is placed in a package of any nature, in such a manner that the contents cannot be changed without tampering it and which is ready for sale to the Customer or as may be defined under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 from time to time.
Terms and Conditions for the Customer:
- Please note that some of the food may be suitable for certain ages only. You, the customer, should check the dish you are ordering and read its description, if provided, prior to placing your order. GrilledChili shall not be liable in the event food ordered by you does not meet your dietary or any other requirements and restrictions.
- While placing an order you shall be required to provide certain details, including but not limited to, contact number and GPS location. You agree to take particular care when providing these details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of placing an Order. By providing these details, you express your acceptance to GrilledChili’s terms and privacy policies.
- You or any person instructed by you shall not use food purchased via the GrilledChili Platform for resale.
- All prices listed on the GrilledChili Platform are correct at the time of publication, and have been placed as received from the Merchant. While we take great care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to you by the Merchant may change at the time of pickup. In the event of a conflict between price on the GrilledChili Platform and price charged by the Merchant, the price charged by the Merchant shall be deemed to be the correct price.
- The total price for food ordered, including other charges, will be displayed on the GrilledChili Platform when you place your order. Users shall make full payment towards such food ordered via the GrilledChili Platform.
- When you opt for Pickup, you shall be solely liable to ensure compliance with the conditions governing the Pickup, at the time of placing the Order, and GrilledChili shall not be liable in any manner in this regard.
- Personal Promo code can only be used by you subject to such terms and conditions set forth by GrilledChili from time to time.
- Cancellation and refund policy:
- You cannot cancel an Order once the Merchant has provided its acceptance or confirmation.
- In the event you provided incorrect particulars, e.g., contact number, or that you were unresponsive, not reachable or unavailable for fulfillment of the services offered to you, you will still be responsible for the order amount and in case you have already made the payment then you will not be eligible for a refund.
- No replacement / refund / or any other resolution will be provided without Merchant’s permission.
- Any complaint, with respect to the Order which shall include instances but not be limited to food spillage, foreign object in food, wrong order, you will be required to share the proof of the same before any resolution can be provided.
- You shall not be entitled to a refund in case instructions placed along with the Order are not followed in the form and manner you had intended. Instructions are followed by the Merchant on a best-efforts basis.
- Refunds will be decided and provided by the Merchant only in the form and in a manner that is suitable to the Merchant.
- Modifications & Cancellations: Any request for modification of the accepted order will be subject to acceptance of the same by the merchant. You will have to call the Merchant at the phone number provided by the Merchant to make any modification or cancellation. GrilledChili will use its best endeavors to keep the user informed of the status of the order. An accepted order for which order amount has been charged from you, option to modify the order will not be available through GrilledChili.
- Late Arrivals: GrilledChili advises the users/customers to arrive 5 minutes in advance of the scheduled pickup time. The merchant reserves the right to cancel your order and fulfill order of other guests in case of late arrivals and GrilledChili shall in no manner be liable for such cancellation initiated by the Merchant. GrilledChili hereby reserves its right to retain the Ordering Fee, id any, paid by the user, in the event the user is late by more than 15 minutes from the scheduled pickup time and/or fails to show up at the merchant.
- Dispute: In the event the merchant fails to honor the confirmed order or in case of any other complaint or dispute raised by the user in relation to the order, the user shall raise such disputes with the Merchant within 30 minutes from the scheduled order pickup time. The user can also send email to GrilledChili at email@example.com. Upon receipt of such complaint or dispute, GrilledChili will make reasonable efforts to verify the facts of such complaint/ dispute with the merchant and may at its sole discretion request the Merchant to initiate the refund of the order to such user.
- Call Recording: GrilledChili may contact via telephone, SMS or other electronic messaging or by email with information about your GrilledChili Order Service or any feedback thereon. Any calls that may be made by GrilledChili, by itself or through a third party, to the users or the merchant pertaining to any order requests of a user may be recorded for internal training and quality purposes by GrilledChili or any third party appointed by GrilledChili.
- Liability Limitation: Notwithstanding anything otherwise set out herein, GrilledChili shall in no manner be liable in any way for any in-person interactions with the merchant as a result of the order or for the User’s experience at the merchant or in the event a merchant does not honor a confirmed or accepted order. GrilledChili is only a platform connecting users to the merchant and shall not be liable for any acts or omissions on part of the merchant including deficiency in service, quality of food, time taken to serve or any other experience of the user.
- Contact Us: You may write to us at support@GrilledChili.com for any further queries with regard to the GrilledChili Service.
XIV. Disclaimer of warranties, limitation of liability, and Indemnification
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GRILLEDCHILI, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, BRANCHES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND LICENSORS (“GRILLEDCHILI PARTIES”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES INCLUDING MOBILE APPS AND YOUR USE OF THEM. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE GRILLEDCHILI PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SERVICES HAVE BEEN AND WILL BE PROVIDED WITH DUE SKILL, CARE AND DILIGENCE OR ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICES’ CONTENT AND ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICES THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, (VI) ANY LOSS OF YOUR DATA OR CONTENT FROM THE SERVICES AND/OR (VII) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. THE GRILLEDCHILI PARTIES WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM GRILLEDCHILI OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS. UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED TO DO SO IN WRITING BY GRILLEDCHILI, YOU AGREE THAT IN USING THE SERVICES, YOU WILL NOT USE ANY TRADE MARK, SERVICE MARK, TRADE NAME, LOGO OF ANY COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION IN A WAY THAT IS LIKELY OR INTENDED TO CAUSE CONFUSION ABOUT THE OWNER OR AUTHORIZED USER OF SUCH MARKS, NAMES OR LOGOS.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the GrilledChili Parties from and against any third party claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), actions, proceedings, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered or reasonably incurred by us arising as a result of, or in connection with: (i) Your Content, (ii) your unauthorized use of the Services, or products or services included or advertised in the Services; (iii) your access to and use of the Services; (iv) your violation of any rights of another party; or (v) your breach of these Terms, including, but not limited to, any infringement by you of the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party. We retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay, without your prior consent, any and all claims or causes of action which are brought against us. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter in which we are named as a defendant and/or for which you have indemnity obligations without our prior written consent. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
- Termination of your access to the services
You can delete your account at any time by contacting us via the “Contact Us” link or by following this process: Go to Profile > Setting > Security > click on the ‘Delete Account’ button and ceasing further use of the Services.
We may terminate your use of the Services and deny you access to the Services in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, including your: (i) violation of these Terms; or (ii) lack of use of the Services. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services may be affected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account or the Services. If you use the Services in violation of these Terms, we may, in our sole discretion, retain all data collected from your use of the Services. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for the discontinuation or termination of your access to the Services
XVI. General terms
The section and subject headings in these Terms are included for reference only and shall not be used to interpret any provisions of these Terms.
Entire Agreement and Waiver:
If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable by a judicial court for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
Partnership or Agency:
None of the provisions of these Terms shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and GrilledChili and you shall have no authority to bind GrilledChili in any form or manner, whatsoever.
For all Users: YOU MUST COMMENCE ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST US WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE ALLEGED HARM INITIALLY OCCURS. FAILURE TO COMMENCE THE ACTION WITHIN THAT PERIOD SHALL FOREVER BAR ANY CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION REGARDING THE SAME FACTS OR OCCURRENCE, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS OR OTHER LAW TO THE CONTRARY. WITHIN THIS PERIOD, ANY FAILURE BY US TO ENFORCE OR EXERCISE ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS OR ANY RELATED RIGHT SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT RIGHT OR PROVISION.
Carrier Rates may apply:
By accessing the Services through a mobile or other device, you may be subject to charges by your Internet or mobile service provider, so check with them first if you are not sure, as you will be solely responsible for any such costs incurred.
Linking and Framing:
You may not frame the Services. You may link to the Services, provided that you acknowledge and agree that you will not link the Services to any website containing any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information or that violates any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, or publicity rights. Any violation of this provision may, in our sole discretion, result in termination of your use of and access to the Services effective immediately.
You may be subject to liability if you knowingly make any misrepresentations on a take-down notice.
XVII. Notice of copyright infringement and grievance redressal mechanism
GrilledChili shall not be liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the GrilledChili Platform, or items advertised on the GrilledChili Platform, by end users or any other third parties. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require those that use the Services to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, remove or disable access to material on the Services that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. We also may, in our discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity. In the event that any users of the Services repeatedly infringe on others’ copyrights, we may in our sole discretion terminate those individuals’ rights to use the Services If you believe that your copyright has been or is being infringed upon by material found in the Services, you are required to follow the below procedure to file a notification:
- Identify in writing the copyrighted material that you claim has been infringed upon;
- Identify in writing the material on the Services that you allege is infringing upon copyrighted material, and provide sufficient information that reasonably identifies the location of the alleged infringing material (for example, the user name of the alleged infringer and the business listing it is posted under);
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the content on the Services as described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”;
- Include the following statement: “I swear under penalty of perjury that the information in my notice is accurate and I am the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf”;
- Provide your contact information including your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Provide your physical or electronic signature;
The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user of the GrilledChili Platform. The term “Services” refers to any services offered by GrilledChili whether on the GrilledChili Platform or otherwise.
By using the GrilledChili Platform and the Services, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the GrilledChili Platform.
We may occasionally update this Policy and such changes will be posted on this page. If we make any significant changes to this Policy, we will endeavor to provide you with reasonable notice of such changes, such as via prominent notice on the GrilledChili Platform or to your email address on record and where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. To the extent permitted under the applicable law, your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to this Policy shall constitute your consent to the updated Policy.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The GrilledChili Platform may contain links to other websites. Any personal information about you collected while visiting such websites is not governed by this Policy. GrilledChili shall not be responsible for and has no control over practices and content of any website accessed using links contained on the GrilledChili Platform. This Policy shall not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service personnel which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us – This includes information submitted when you:
- Create or update your GrilledChili account, which may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password. If you sign in to the GrilledChili Platform through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook, Google Plus or Gmail or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, “SNS”), an option of which may be provided to you by GrilledChili at its sole discretion, you will be allowing us to pass through and receive from the SNS, your login information and other user data.
- Provide content to us, which may include reviews, ordering details and history, favorite vendors, special merchant requests, contact information of people you refer to us and other information you provide on the GrilledChili Platform (“Your Content”).
- Use our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number and email.
- Correspond with GrilledChili for customer support.
- Participate in interactive services offered by the GrilledChili Platform such as discussion boards, competitions, promotions or surveys, other social media functions, etc.
- Enable features that require GrilledChili’s access to your contact list or calendar.
- Report problems for troubleshooting.
- If you sign up to use our Services as a merchant or a delivery partner, we may collect location details, copies of government identification documents and other details.
- Information we collect about you – With regard to each of your visits to the GrilledChili Platform, we will automatically collect and analyze the following demographic and other information:
- When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the GrilledChili Platform or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication;
- Location information: Depending on the Services that you use, and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your real time information, or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address;
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details;
- Device Information: We may collect information about the devices you use to access our Services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, device motion information and mobile network information;
- Stored information and files: GrilledChili mobile application (GrilledChili app) may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips and personal contacts information. If you permit the GrilledChili app to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our services and for other purposes described in this Policy or at the time of consent or collection. If you permit the GrilledChili app to access the calendar on your device, we collect calendar information such as event title and description, your response (Yes, No, Maybe), date and time, location and number of attendees.
- If you are a partner restaurant, merchant or a delivery partner, we will, additionally, record your calls with us made from the device used to provide Services, related call details, SMS details location and address details.
- Information we receive from other sources –
- We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated companies or if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide. Users of our Ad Services and other third-parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and information about content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website, online services or apps. For example, users of our Ad Services may also be able to share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number) with us to create customized audience segments for their ad campaigns.
- If you are partner restaurant, merchant or a delivery partner, we may, additionally, receive feedback and rating from other users.
- Authenticating users;
- Remembering user preferences and settings;
- Determining the popularity of content;
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services.
A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier, embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email), and is used to count or track things like activity on a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers. We may use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our various pages, features and services. We may also include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics.
USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We use the information we collect for following purposes, including:
- To provide, personalize, maintain and improve our products and services, such as to enable deliveries and other services, enable features to personalize your GrilledChili account;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services;
- To administer and enhance the security of our GrilledChili Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services;
- To understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries;
- To generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any; or
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- If you are a partner restaurant or merchant or delivery partner, to track the progress of delivery or status of the order placed by our customers.
We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. Further, we may anonymize and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools.
We analyze the log files of our GrilledChili Platform that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
DISCLOSURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information that we collect for following purposes:
- With Service Providers: We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as Payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, to help us analyze and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us.
- With Partner Restaurants/Merchant:While you place a request to order food through the GrilledChili Platform, your information is provided to us and to the restaurants/merchants with whom you may choose to order. In order to facilitate your online food order processing, we provide your information to that restaurant/merchant in a similar manner as if you had made a food order directly with the restaurant. If you provide a mobile phone number, GrilledChili may send you text messages regarding the order’s delivery status.
- With Other Users: If you are a delivery partner, we may share your name, phone number and/or profile picture (if applicable), tracking details with other users to provide them the Services.
- For Crime Prevention or Investigation: We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, when we are:
- Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
- Detecting and preventing against actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- For Internal Use: We may share your information with any present or future member of our “Group” (as defined below) or affiliates for our internal business purposes. The term “Group” means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person, any relative of such person.
While you cannot opt out of advertising on the GrilledChili Platform, you may opt out of much interest-based advertising on third party sites and through third party ad networks (including DoubleClick Ad Exchange, Facebook Audience Network and Google AdSense). For more information, visit www.aboutads.info/choices. Opting out means that you will no longer receive personalized ads from third party’s ad networks from which you have opted out, which is based on your browsing information across multiple sites and online services. If you delete cookies or change devices, your opt out may no longer be effective.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- We may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
Our payment gateway and payment processing are compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers). You are advised not to send your full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic platforms. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of the GrilledChili Platform, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please we aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the GrilledChili Platform. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorized access.
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from GrilledChili. You can log in to manage your email preferences or you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from GrilledChili.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner provided in this Policy, please write to us. Please note that we may take time to process such requests, and your request shall take effect no later than 5 (Five) business days from the receipt of such request, after which we will not use your personal data for any processing unless required by us to comply with our legal obligations. We may not be able offer you any or all Services upon such withdrawal of your consent.
GRIEVANCE OFFICER AND GRILLEDCHILI PLATFORM SECURITY
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy, please email us at support@GrilledChili.com or write to our Grievance Officer at the following address:
GrilledChili Grievance Officer
12375 Sparrowwood Ct. St. Louis, MO 63146, USA
If you come across any abuse or violation of the Policy, please report us at support@GrilledChili.com
a private company established under the laws of USA, registered in the state of Missouri. office at
12375 Sparrowwood Ct. St. Louis, MO 63146, USA